5 Week Anniversary!

1 2 4 10

Abby update – She continues to thrive and defy our expectations. Last week, we sent her scans and records off to Dana Farber in Boston, the best of the best for pediatric cancer, for a second opinion and are anxiously waiting for them to review our case. Unfortunately it may not be until next week or the week after until they get to us bc there are other cases in front of us. Terrible that there are so many other families in our shoes with kids battling cancer that we have to wait in line. In the meantime, we are setting up another MRI and an appt with the oncologist here. We’ll see what this thing is doing.

Thank you for the prayers and support they are making a difference!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s